Kham gets into the college of his dreams but can't afford tuition. Until he has a great idea on 4-20. What starts off as a plot to make some quick cash turns into a full-on operation.
This story was produced by Britney Abrahams and mixed, mastered and scored by Miles Dotson.
About You Had Me at Black - You Had Me at Black is a storytelling movement reclaiming the black narrative by passing the mic to regular people with a story to tell. We do so through a weekly, seasonal podcast and live storytelling events.
Rule the world. Tell your story - Our mantra is, "those who tell stories rule the world." Tell yours at youhadmeatblack.com/tellastory
Join our movement - If you're looking for a community of activists and storytellers to exchange inspiration, work and resources, join us here: youhadmeatblack.com/facebook
- Apple Podcasts: www.youhadmeatblack.com/applepodcasts
- Spotify: http://www.youhadmeatblack.com/spotify
- Google: http://www.youhadmeatblack.com/google
- Stitcher: http://www.youhadmeatblack.com/stitcher
- YouTube: http://www.youhadmeatblack.com/youtube
Connect on social